Since the foundation of Markazi Jamiat Ahle Hadith in 1906, the plan of founding an all embracing Markazi Jamia was in view considering the requirement of the age, recommendation was also continuously produced from the circle of educational experts and journalism. In 1947 when India became free from the British empire, the Jamiat Ahle Hadith became a victim of the current situation in a way that gave empetus to this feeling, and by God’s grace in the great historical conference of the Markazi Jamiat Ahle Hadees at Naugarh, U.P., the final resolution for the establishment of this Jamiah was passed.
The purpose of its foundation was enumerated as follows:
- Intense need for the spreading and propagation of Islamic claim.
- Participation in contemporary educational movements.
- Strong hold of right belief.
- Rooting out innovation in religion and rites which spoil the religion of ancestors.
- Arrangement of steady ideal and cultural relations with Islamic Arabic institutions.
- Effort of achieving maximum benefit out of modern educational and research resources.
These are the purposes that exhorted the learned persons of Jamaat Ahle Hadith to the establishment of the Jamia and they presented a scheme of the foundation of the Jamiah and the working plan before the committee of an NGO Educational Society in Varanasi named “Anjuman Jamia Rahmania”.
The noble persons of the locality of Madanpura took immense part in this great reformatory and educational plan and they donated a land of one lac square feet. All the sincere Muslims from different parts of India also took part in this great mission according to their capacity.
On 29th November, 1963 the foundation function of the Jamiah was organized in which great learned persons and important educational personalities were present. On the order of His Excellency King Saud Bin Abdul Aziz of Saudi Arabia, Honour’ble Ambassador of Saudi Arabia to India, Yusuf Bin Abdullah Al-Fauzan laid the foundation stone of the Jamiah. Later on the construction work came into vogue according to the resources available and was continued till three years, during this period essential class-rooms for the beginning of education were completed.